Hi guys! If you’re like me (Kate) it has taking a little while to get into my new year resolution goals. My goals are to be more consistent with my workouts aka not take weeks off, but stick to a good routine of 3-4 workouts a week and drinking more water! Honestly yesterday felt like the first good day of doing both. It’s easy to make new years resolutions but the other half of it is sticking to them and that definitely for me at least isn’t the easiest! But after that realization it felt good to get on track and start out with this workout included below!
I’m back in the AZ temperatures and it is so crazy how different and warm it is compared to Massachusetts last week!
STEP 1: Conditioning
*Using a Tredmill
- Warm-up Jog- speed 5.5-6 for .25 miles
- After .25 miles INCREASE your speed .2 – make sure you get up to speed 7 by the mile 1 mark.
- After the 1 mile mark REDUCE your speed back to 5.5 or 6 for .25 miles
- REPEAT the 2 step until you reach mile 2
I liked doing this 2 mile total run because its a good start for anyone looking to get back in shape.
STEP 2- Abs/Arms/ Squats
- 30 toe touches, 20 crunches, 10 sit-ups (all in a row)
- 15 push-ups (try going slow on the way down and shoot back up)
- 10 jump squats- get low!!
*Repeat these 3 steps for a total of 2 rounds
Any questions you have message below!
Also, check out some of our recent workout purchases!