Happy half way through the week! LOL we can do it! Our workout wednesday this week is one of our favorite workouts to do & helps when we are lacking motivation!
Sometimes the motivation is lacking, we’re tired from work and just want to relax and skip a workout but anything can get that motivation back. Half the struggle of working out is making the first move to do something!! Once you are up and working out there is no turning back and lets be honest no one has ever really felt worse after a workout right!?
Anything can motivate you! Sometimes we use ice cream at night or going out for a drink for motivation! Or if we know we want to relax on the weekend we’ll work really hard during the week! What are some things that motivate you?!
+ My top 10 workout pieces to stay motivated!
- These Adidas leggings– comes in 2 colors!
- Cropped Nike sweater– On Sale!!
- These white crops! only $52!
- Favorite lightweight tank
- Built in sports bra tank! Obsessed with this! (Love wearing this after workouts too)
- This bag- was $128 now $69! (Comes with a straighter protector too!)
- These leggings- price matched!
- Shorts– get so many compliments on these!! (I got the long version b/c I like the longest 4 ” inseam instead of 2.5”)
- Fav Adidas sneakers– for post workout of course & they are on sale!
- Tubular Sneakers– Grace has these & loves them!
Workout Wednesday: 20 minute or under workout!
Find a track!
Set a goal for the # of laps you want to run- 4x around= 1 mile!
Next step is to Sprint the straight aways & jog the corners- (we usually do 4-6 laps)
- This workout is focused on sprinting and getting your heart rate up more so than a normal jog!
- Make sure to take full breaths and an actual jog on the corners to catch your breath- this workout is so great because your body has to learn to handle the pressure and regain control!
Abs, Arms & Squats
- 40 bicycles (20 each side)
- 15 push-ups
- 15 jump squats
Repeat each of the 3 steps 3 times!
Feel free to let us know if you have any questions!
All outfit details linked below!