Happy FriYAY everyone! So excited to share with you my friday five with you today! Also, I’m sharing some recent activities I did while in Arlington, Virginia last weekend.
5 RECENT BUYS:
- Obsessing over this pajama top trend, THIS BLOUSE is only $25! (pictured below)
- I found my go-to SNEAKS come fall!
- NIKE sweatshirt/ HERE too! I can wear it with shorts and high waisted leggings, so versatile!
- THESE sister rings, omg you need to see them!! only $30
- These PINK PEARL sneakers are dupes of these steve madden ones!
- OK this SWEATSHIRT is so amazing I love it!!
5 RESTOCKS & SALES:
- JCREW obsessing over this BOW TOP & this gorgeous DRESS such a steal use code: SHOPSUMMER for 40% off summer styles
- DERM Store is doing 25% off, which is so good for skin car lines such as Murad, Dr. Dennis Gross use code: HAPPY18 . I cant wait to try neu lash eye serum. It has great reviews!
- These LEGGINGS were restocked in both green and black…seriously my fav!
- This EMBROIDERED TOP! Finally back in stock & definitely bringing this into fall with me!
- These LOAFERS! Great color for fall & now with jean shorts
- ANTHROPOLOGIE! 20% off dresses this weekend…Like this cold-shoulder fall floral one!
5 FUN THINGS to do in Virginia:
- Vapiano Restaurant & Bar in Reston Town Center is such an amazing place my boyfriend and I had the luxury of eating at! In a collaboration we got to experience everything about this restaurant, the food, drinks, ordering process etc. . It was the coolest spot, you start with a card and go up to each station you want to order food from and scan your empty card (this card keeps track of your bill for the end) The food was ready so fast and everything was SO fresh. They make all their pasta from scratch and I suggest the appetizer Piatto Antipasti, Bolognese & linguine & the Strawberry Mojito 🙂
- Matt and I love taking long drives during the weekend! We visited Quatro Goombas Winery in Adlie, VA about (45- hour from D.C.). They have the most amazing wine slushies (Frozé with red wine) that come in the coolest carafe (obsessed with that word lol)
- Visit D.C. and all the historical landmarks…they are breathtaking <3
- Ballston… This is a great spot for going out at night
- Rooftop bars at Whitlows on Wilson in Claredon. I haven’t done this yet, but I heard its so much fun!