Ruffle Bathing suit under $40- sold out fast last year!
Happy Friday! special Friday here in Arizona because my sister Anne is in town! I (Kate) flew back to Arizona (where I live & work during the hockey season with my bf) last week and this week Anne came to visit!! I can’t wait to show her around, explore AZ and soak up the sun with my BFF! Just missing our third- Grace! Can’t wait to all be reunited soon! We are so thankful we get to work together everyday by blogger thank you all for following along!
The weather here has me thinking ahead to spring & vacation mode and every place just came out with the cutest bathing suits- never too early to prepare for nicer weather!
Five MAJOR sales going on
- Anthropologie– still additional 40% off sale!
- GAP– 40% off, use code GOFORIT
- Jcrew– 25% off regular price item!
- LOFT– 40% off new arrivals
- Madewell– 20% off $100, 30% off $200+ use code: STAYCOZY
Five Items on sale
- Suede Jacket– I wear a small in this & its perfect seriously one of my favorite things!
- Hunter Rain Boots!
- Cozy pullover
- Free People pullover- 40% off!
- Peep toe booties– I wear mine all the time!
Five Things on my Wish List
- Cactus bathing suit (only $13)
- Cropped workout top- also these matching leggings!
- This graphic tee! so cute
- These leggings only $65 & these ones too!
- Champion crewneck– love all the bright colors
Five Items I own & LOVE
- This dress- so flattering and comes in soo many colors
- Ruffle sweater- top seller & softest thing I own!
- Henley Top– we all own this in a couple colors!
- Faux Fur Jacket– this one is similar to the one Anne owns!
- Ruffle back bathing suit– HURRY back in stock!